Our regulations help to keep the School running smoothly. We would appreciate if you would take a moment to familiarise yourself with the points below…
- Enrolment and fee payment must be completed in full before the first class.
- Students must be accompanied to and collected from the dressing room.
- Please ensure students have been to the toilet before class.
- Ballet shoes must have the elastic sewn on correctly. Instructions are available from the button below.
- Long hair should be tied up. Full instructions are available on how to make a ballet bun button below.
- Jewellery and other items are a distraction to both student and teacher and are not permitted in any class.
- Correct dressing room conduct is important and should be observed by everyone.
If you have any questions please contact us.